Sales Account Executive Personal Care Services
Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
At Elara Caring, the Sales Team acts as the liaison between
patients who need care and our Personal Care Services providers. We
are looking for a Sales Account Executive who shares our commitment
to excellence, passion for patient care, and will advocate for the
patient and our organization. Being a part of something this great
starts by carrying out our mission every day through growth,
obtaining goals, and positive relationships.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is
the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to raise the bar and exceed goals. This
means you have countless ways to make an impact in your role as
Sales Account Executive through organic growth and building
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled
results, we need Sales Account Executives with commitment and
compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
* You'll work in a collaborative environment
* You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite
team of healthcare professionals
* Outstanding compensation package
* Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor
* Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no
* Opportunities for advancement
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
* 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
* Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
* COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and
What is Required?
* Bachelor's degree with 3 or more years of successful sales
* Superior customer service skills
* Valid driver's license and insurance
* Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Area Vice President of Sales.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
Keywords: Elara Caring, Elizabeth , Sales Account Executive Personal Care Services, Sales , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!