Retail Sales Representative
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Location: Old Bridge
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Overview:The Retail Sales Representative primarily provides
sales and continuity coverage for an assigned retail territory.
They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our Clients
through store coverage and executing sales objectives as set forth
by their Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an
- As established by management, deliver sales results against
quotas across all Clients in assigned territories.
- Meets client expectations regarding sales and call coverage and
productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product
introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
- Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned retail
territory according to client frequency plans.
- Executes retail territory coverage plan to ensure sales and
coverage goals are met.
- Retail reporting must be accurate and transmitted on a daily
- Will answer all NARS questions for all clients assigned and
report any issues via store comments section of handheld
- Ensure all client priorities and sales objectives are met.
- Effectively communicate client information to store
- Communicate to UM when not met and provide substantiation.
- Achieve new item and existing item placement according to
client speed to shelf guidelines.
- Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned
accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as
- Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence
to approved plan-o-gram.
- Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated
product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of
purchase requirements. (to include competitive products).
- Prior retail experience (to include Retail Sales) preferred,
but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a
car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to overnight travel.
- Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food
- Must be able to work nights and holidays. (Night and holiday
work will be pre-defined by position).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax
machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, screwdriver and
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of
time.Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Elizabeth , Retail Sales Representative, Sales , Old Bridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!