Customer Service Representative II
Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste management
companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal,
recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil,
dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast
portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every
industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure,
commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for
coordinating internal resources to meet the Service Level Agreement
for a key customer, a broker in healthcare waste. Some of these
tasks include responding timely and accurately to one of our
largest healthcare brokers to process customer inquiries and
requests according to established standards, with attention to
style, tone, and manner of communication, received through case
queue or email, outlined by the Customer Service Leadership,
positioning Clean Earth products and services to customers.
Requires excellent communication and multitasking abilities. Team
member must be able to work under pressure.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Responsible for managing and responding to a high volume of
communications via email, telephone or cases while navigating
- Identify customers' needs from case files, calls, and email and
quickly and take appropriate action to ensure those needs are
- Conduct research and work cross functionally to resolve or
- Actively manage multiple client accounts including
communications and logistical activities as they relate to the
specific client service.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams assigning tasks to the
- Ensure a high level of satisfaction to assigned clients.
- Assist in managing all aspects of client projects required for
servicing customers and Clean Earth business.
- Provide feedback to management on ways to increase efficiencies
and the effectiveness of servicing customers' needs.
- Need to be flexible and responsive when process changes
- Maintain thorough, updated client records.
- Regularly review, analyze, and prepare reports on the status of
- Review all cases in system tied to assigned accounts.
Prioritize and resolve open cases.
- Maintain ongoing contact with external customers to proactively
avoid or resolve problems/issues.
- Regular contact with all levels of interdepartmental personnel,
including billing, collections, sales, drivers, transportation
facilities, and information services.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by
Basic Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED with 5+ years of work experience in
an account management or customer service role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, environmental studies or
- Work experience with waste characterization, waste handling
logistics, and profiling, demonstrating familiarity with EPA/RCRA,
and DOT regulations
- Self-directed with the ability to work on multiple projects
with competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with web-based programs and proprietary online
- Experience using a CRM system, Salesforce preferred
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first
day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee
discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco
Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using
the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate
application procedure: Call toll free and leave your name, phone
number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for
an alternate method of applying and will consider your application
together with all other applications received for the job. This
line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other
inquiries will receive a response.
Keywords: Clean Earth, Elizabeth , Customer Service Representative II, Sales , Avenel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!