Senior Analyst, Information Security Risk - PVH Corp.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to
safeguard information system assets by identifying and resolving
real-world Information Security (IS) issues.PRIMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Execute the Vendor risk framework for risk mitigation across
the Americas region.
- Collaborate with business leads to identify business impact
based on security risk exposure.
- Maintain and foster relationships with business stakeholders to
identify new projects and vendor initiatives for security risk
- Ability to translate business use cases to security risk and
communicate the business impact of identified risk exposure for
- Perform risk assessments of new projects, applications, and 3rd
party vendors, including Business Impact Analysis, security
requirements, and manage residual risk documentation
- Conduct IS assessments of 3rd parties and vendors to assess
their risk to PVH.
- Influence business day-to-day decision making based on security
- Identify security improvements by assessing current situation,
evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Provide education on technical security topics to the various
Business and Information Technology groups within PVH.
- Proactively identify risks by identifying security-related
abnormalities and reporting violations.
- Coordinate with IT and business teams on security design
reviews and application scanning for individual projects and annual
- Proactively maintain technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, seminars and reviewing publications.
- Communicate information security best practices and risk
exposure to PVH employees, management and leadership.
- Coordinate and collaborate with IS and PVH I.T. leadership
regarding technical vulnerabilities that may have the potential to
impact enterprise operations.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Senior Director in
managing Information Security Policies.
- Maintain process workflows for vendor risk analysis and ensure
integration with the risk framework.
- Maintain and proactively communicate on a vendor risk
- Core team member of the PVH Security Incident Response
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Information
Security Director or Senior Vice President, Internal Audit and
Information Security.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- 5-8 years' experience in an information security or risk
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms,
operating systems, software, communications, and network
- Hands-on experience with commercial and open-source network and
application security testing tools. PVH Corp. or its subsidiary
("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
applicants for employment on the basis of their individual
capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and
without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression,
age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
military status or any other characteristic protected under
federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all
applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to
inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future
PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such
as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience
and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and
its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or
representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job
applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation
information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly,
applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history
information to PVH
Keywords: Corporate, Elizabeth , Senior Analyst, Information Security Risk - PVH Corp., Professions , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...