Inventory Control Team Lead
Location: Highland Park
Posted on: May 23, 2023
a rapidly growing e-commerce company in the plumbing,
electrical, and HVAC space, is looking for an Inventory Control
Team Lead to join our New Jersey Fulfillment Center! If you are
looking for a career that will allow you to motivate team members
and support management, this is the job for you!
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 annually
Shift: Monday through Friday, from 6:00am to 2:30pm EST
- Lead a team of five inventory specialists while working
alongside the team in their daily effort, in physical inventory
counts, reconciliation, and other duties assigned
- Maintain the location inventory at a high level of accuracy,
space efficient, clean, and organized
- Identify any patterns found while investigating inventory
issues through tracking and present the information to the
- Ensure all let down replenishments, bin audits, and cycle
counts are being tracked and completed daily
- Confirm transfer orders are picked and staged then communicate
with the Freight Lead when completed
- Monitor the inventory consolidation report to help utilize
space. Review daily to ensure we limit the number of locations an
- Ensure that all team members are trained and understand all
operational processes along with standard safety and organizational
- Track performance of each team member and provide coaching and
feedback regarding both positive and areas of improvement
- Conduct monthly 1:1 meetings with each member of the Inventory
Control team in order to establish a rapport and provide
- Immediately address all behavior and performance issues
- Be innovative as it relates to continuous improvements. Think
outside the box
- Maintain impeccable housekeeping standards throughout the
- Execute all projects assigned by the Inbound Manager
- Fundamental understanding of inventory, supply chain and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; word, outlook, and
- Strong problem-solving skills to anticipate problems before
they happen and handle them appropriately when they do
- Clear and confident communication skills; both verbal and
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multitask, follow procedures,
and be a team player
- Leadership skills for hiring employees, resolving conflicts and
keeping employees on task and motivated.
- Lean 5S background a plus, but not required Why work with us :
- We have awesome benefits - We offer 401k with company match,
100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision
add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We Give Back - We live and breathe our core value, generosity,
by giving back to our local communities and to the heating,
plumbing, and HVAC trades. We host donation drives, encourage our
team members to nominate organizations, and donate to support the
- We stay engaged - We maintain our company culture through
promoting various on-site activities and annual in-person events.
Look out for our End of Year Celebration, Summer Picnic, Core
Values Celebrations, Employee Appreciation Day, and more!
- We Listen - We value hearing from our employees. Everyone at
SupplyHouse has a voice and we encourage that they use it! We
actively elicit feedback through our regular 1:1 check-ins and
company-wide ideas form. We incorporate suggestions to ensure our
team enjoys coming to work every day.
- We support growth - We promote continuous learning and
development through our on-the-job trainings, educational
workshops, DEI initiatives, internal mobility opportunities, and
professional development expense reimbursement program. strongly
values inclusion and encourages individuals of all backgrounds and
experiences to apply for this position.
What our employees are saying:
- "I love working for SupplyHouse for so many reasons. The
teamwork, the encouraging people I work with, and the overall
environment is the best. We always have some exciting events being
planned that we can look forward to. But most of all, I love how
much SupplyHouse supports and gives back to its team. As an
employee who has been here throughout the entirety of the pandemic,
I am grateful for all of the things SupplyHouse has done to make
the past few years as easy as possible for all of us. I look
forward to my future with this company, exploring the many
opportunities it has to offer."
- Danielle, Fulfillment Center Team Member
- "I started working for the company in 2016, and I can say with
the upmost sincerity that applying to work for SupplyHouse is one
of the best and beneficial decisions that I've ever made. The
strong sense of compassion, positivity, teamwork, loyalty and
respect that comes with the wonderful people who work here is both
admirable and inspirational. The company makes it a priority to
make sure that their employees are heard and innovation is not just
welcomed enthusiastically, but encouraged. The company has also
went through great lengths to make sure we remained safe through
these very trying past years, and that is just one of the many
examples that shows the character and genuine care that our
wonderful management team holds. The company also holds pride in
the fact that we have a very family-like atmosphere, and they find
it immensely important that we feel like we are appreciated. For me
personally, SupplyHouse is what I would consider to be a "forever"
job. I am forever grateful for SupplyHouse being my place of work."
- Alexander, Fulfillment Center Team Member Check us out!
Please know that we are unable to sponsor work visas or temporarily
hire candidates that are authorized to work for a defined period of
time in their field of study for this position.
All emails from the SupplyHouse team will only be sent from email
address. Please exercise caution if you receive an email from an
alternate domain such etc.
Keywords: SupplyHouse, Elizabeth , Inventory Control Team Lead, Professions , Highland Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...