Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Title: MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN
Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 12+ months
Job Description: -
This is 100% ONSITE
Performance of the daily manufacturing support services for Warren CAR T clinical manufacturing operations, as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in a controlled, cleanroom environment.
This position is primarily a first shift role however, start and end times are subject to change based on business demands.
This position is a member of the Manufacturing Operations organization and reports to the Manager of CAR T Clinical Manufacturing.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic mathematical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Flexibility to accommodate schedule demands as needed
- Understanding of cleanroom behavior
- Knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulated industry requirements
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices
Education and Experience: High School diploma/GED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Kit receipt, verification and sanitization.
- Stocking kits in manufacturing suites as needed prior to the start of manufacturing.
- Cycle counting, requesting and restocking consumable supplies.
- Requisition and delivery of additional materials required during manufacturing.
- Pre/post use disinfection of process stations and Biological Safety Cabinets.
- Daily end of day disinfection of processing labs and equipment after process completion.
- Weekly extended disinfection of processing labs and equipment.
- Runner for samples and raw materials when needed.
- Delivery of samples to QC.
- Manufacturing suite inventory management.
- Other duties assigned, as necessary.
WORKING CONDITIONS (US Only):
- Intermittent walking and sitting to perform job functions; however, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time may be necessary.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use computers and complete documentation.
- Sufficient vision and hearing capability to work in job environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must have the ability to work around laboratories and controlled, enclosed, restricted areas.
- Cleanroom garments and personal protective equipment will be required in designated areas which cover head, parts of the face, core body, and legs/feet.
- Makeup, gum, nail polish, or other potential microbial sources are prohibited in restricted areas.
- Flexibility to don clean room garments and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean room environment is an enclosed, restricted space, with assigned pressure and temperature conditions.
- Use of reagents, chemicals, and exposure to sanitization agents are expected.
- Ability to work in the vicinity of strong magnets.
- Potential routine exposure to human blood components is possible.
- Designated areas prohibit food, any outside materials such as cell phones, tablets, at a minimum.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
Additional Job Requirements:
Job Title: MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN
Keywords: Artech LLC, Elizabeth , MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN, Professions , Warren, New Jersey
here to apply!