PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Genesis10 is seeking a PeopleSoft Business Analyst for a 6 month
renewable straight contract role with a reinsurance agency. This
position can be 100% remote but must work EST based hours. Summary:
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst for their Corporate
Applications division, headquartered in Liberty Corner, New Jersey.
The Business Analyst participates in all phases of the software
development life cycle, able to effectively collaborate with
business and technical partners and assure successful delivery of
projects and enhancements. Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between the Financial Services business area,
technical organization, and other affected areas in planning,
directing and conducting the analysis of business problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the PeopleSoft
- Work with various Finance business users to gather business
requirements for a variety of projects, ranging from Accounts
Payable Process efficiencies to new system integrations with
- Develop business requirements documents, functional
requirements, and user stories.
- Suggest creative and cost-effective process solutions to meet
- Participate in the Scrum team and assist in prioritizing the
- Provide Support to the Technical and QA staff during
implementation of backlog items.
- Provide user acceptance testing support and QA/UAT defect
- Create user guides and providing training to users on system
- Provide ongoing production support, including responding to
user issues, collaborating with the technical team to analyze and
resolve reported system issues, and communicating the resolution of
issues to the business community.
- Comply to Company standards and practices for SOX controls.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience working in the
financial services domain
- Deep expertise with PeopleSoft Accounts Payable and General
Ledger modules required
- Willingness to learn, a motivated self-learner, and ability to
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills The pay
rate range for this position is $65.00 - $70.00 W2, $70.00 - $80.00
corp If you have the described qualifications and are interested in
this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10
is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with
hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power
their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business
or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to
meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are
highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond
your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your
skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit
your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Genesis10 provides Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Health Savings
Account, Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF), Sick Pay (for
applicable states/municipalities), Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
(Critical Illness & Accident), & Group Term Life Insurance.
Keywords: Genesis10, Elizabeth , PeopleSoft Business Analyst, Professions , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!