Operations Technician L3
Location: South River
Posted on: May 9, 2022
AboutAnuvuFor over a decade, our clients in aviation and
maritimehave usedour technology-driven products and services to
keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they
love, from anywhere in the world.Brands such as Southwest Airlines,
Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises havetrusted
us toprovide solutions fromhigh-speed broadband internet to movies,
television and games.Our team of global experts take pride in
providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic
road map for tomorrow throughreliable, scalable, and
affordablecontent and connectivity solutionsdesigned to meet the
ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and
guests.BePart of theMovementAnuvuis embarking on a new chapter with
a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed
connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility
markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining
flexible and future-focused.Role summaryResponsible to deliver
superior customer service to maintain the contracted levels of RF
and IP services to our internal and external customers. Responsible
for the operation and maintenance of Holmdel earth station facility
including RF and terrestrial systems in support of RF, Data and
Internet services.Location: Holmdel, NJRemote Options: Once we are
cleared to return to the office, this role will be on a hybrid work
arrangementWhat Youll Be Doing
- Deliver superior customer service to our customers.
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure effective
results on all workflows.
- Monitors RF service levels and takes appropriate action to
maintain those contracted levels.
- Works with customers in the configuration and troubleshooting
of satellite equipment.
- Opens/closes Trouble tickets as required.
- Document/maintain accurate information in the databases used in
- Establishes good working relationship with internal/external
departments to ensure timely completion of various tasks.
- Uses test measurement and diagnostic equipment to analyze,
interpret, troubleshoot, document and restore services.
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures as assigned.
- Configures, troubleshoot and maintains various satellite
equipment: Antennas, LNAs/LNBs, Transmitters, Converters, TDMA
platforms and Modems with all associated protection switches.
- Activates, maintains and troubleshoots antenna-de-icing
procedures under inclement weather conditions.
- Initiates emergency restoration procedures following commercial
- Monitors and troubleshoots Teleports terrestrial systems for
- Monitors and troubleshoots RF, IF, and L-band satellite
networks for proper contracted levels.
- Monitor and Control M&C and security systems as
- Advanced Knowledge of iDirect platforms to monitor,
troubleshoot, and activate services is preferred.
- Provide remote troubleshooting of earth station to
mobile/stabilized VSAT systems.
- Interact with satellite provider as needed to resolve anomalies
reported by spacecraft operator or customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.Expectations
- Some Travel may be required
- The Holmdel Broadcast Center is a 24x7 facility and requires a
candidate that is flexible to be available for any shift and to
work weekends as required
- Must have the ability to lift and move equipment up to 75
- Must be able to climb antennas up to 30 ft.What Were Looking
- Associates Degree or technical school graduate or equivalent
experience. 1-2 years experience within the industry required
(preferably in Operations, NOC and/or Program Prep) plus a minimum
of 3years experience in the Satcom industry.
- 3 years of experience working with iDirect NMS is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to
analyze relationships between problem components.
- Possesses the capacity to identify and prioritize issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- Proactive and resourceful individual and detail-oriented
- Completion of iDirect Basic and Advanced IOM courses
- Must obtain and maintain a TS SCI clearance.
- Strategic thinkingThis Might Be the Right Place if You.
- Are a team fit; can help advance ourglobal, inclusive
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done
- Are a collaborative teamplayer; primary audience will be
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do
whatever it takes to get things doneTheBenefitsof Working HereA
career withAnuvuis a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and
skills within a casual culture that thrives on collaboration and
innovation. In addition toaproviding an outstanding work
environment, we offer competitive benefits including medical,
dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance,
flexible scheduling, pet insurance, employee assistance, and
discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and
more!Advanced-Agile- AppliedAnuvuis an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin,disability or protected veteran
status.Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe
environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft
Teams.Let Innovation Move You. BackShare
Keywords: Anuvu, Elizabeth , Operations Technician L3, Professions , South River, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!