Posted on: January 15, 2022
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOUYou take great pride in keeping people safe,
healthy, and happy in their workplace. You believe, like we do,
that a better life at work equals a better life.WHAT YOU'LL BE
DOING DAY TO DAYAs a part of the Facility Management team, you'll
optimize the value and efficiency of your unit in a sustainable
- Contributing to goal setting, budgeting activities and the
annual business plan in the unit.
- Managing the Facilities Management services including safety,
compliance, maintenance and improvement to ensure a safe and
- Managing and measuring service quality of external service
- Coordinating and participating in facilities inspections,
reviews, audits and certifications.
- Following up on permits, licenses, certificates and reporting
measures to stay compliant with local and international
- Assisting in controlling costs through working in a lean,
simple and cost-conscious way, encouraging colleagues to discover
more effective ways of working in the FM area.
- Participating in large construction projects, asset management
activities or local rebuilds within FM related
- 3 years of experience in a multi-unit facilities management
- 3 years practical experience and technical knowledge in
facility systems; including Computer Aided Facility Management
Systems (CAFM), electrical and lighting, mechanical and HVAC,
structural, site, building automation and energy management.
- Experience supporting sustainability initiatives within
facilities management.APPLY NOW!JOB TYPE - Permanent, Salaried
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes HOURS - Retail Store. Must have open
availability Monday through Sunday. We offer competitive benefits
and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal,
store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance,
education assistance and more.
Keywords: IKEA, Elizabeth , Facilities Specialist, Professions , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!