Sr. HR Operations Specialist
Company: DHL eCommerce
Posted on: May 23, 2023
DHL eCommerceEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/VETLocation:
New Jersey, Avenel (EWR)This position is a hybrid role based in
Avenel, New Jersey.Summary:The Sr. HR Operations Specialist is
responsible for providing HR support to DC HR Operations and
executing the HRBP strategy for standardizing processes in the
distribution centers in alignment with Corporate HR and Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise HR Operations and DC Operations
- Manage action steps necessary for successful execution of both
strategic projects/initiatives and process improvement
- Manage project timeline and milestones to completion
- Standardize and conduct weekly meetings with key stakeholders,
including managing documentation and minutes
- Standardize HR Operations processes by conducting process
- Create and update the HR Operations Guide
- Create and implement HR Operations SOP's
- Coordinate, communicate and track progress of DC relocations
and /closures ,
- Support and track DC engagement activities
- Responsible for approving or denying agency employee missing
- Conduct and provide exit survey feedback for Operations Manager
and General Manager roles
- Facilitate HR Operations EOS, EOS action plan follow up and
- Provide onsite HR support to DC's with HR vacancies
- Create dashboard of error frequency on HR responsibilities by
DC to track level of effectiveness
- Provide support on other relevant assignments and projects as
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
or 4 years of related HR experience.
- 4 to 5 years of HR experience preferably in an HR Generalist
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
and highly proficient with Excel. Experience with Taleo and ADP
- Project management experience/knowledge preferred.Requirements
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
and able to manage multiple priorities well.
- Highly organized and results driven with a commitment to
quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects concurrently with a high
degree of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. PHYSICAL
- Physical demands are consistent with a professional office
- Regular sitting at workstation for 25-75% of the work
- Frequent standing and walking.
- Travel up to 25%.CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING
Keywords: DHL eCommerce, Elizabeth , Sr. HR Operations Specialist, Other , Avenel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...