Company: LACOSTE Outlet
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: *
At Lacoste, we think *Life is a Beautiful Sport* and hope you do
too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values
*performance* , *innovation* and *joie de vivre* then keep reading.
Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for
*inspiration* ? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on
the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you!
Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the
top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail
industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is
all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand
Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
*CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES*
* *Desire* to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI's
as determined by your Store Manager.
* *Passion* to connect with customers and cultivate personalized
relationships to drive sales.
* Be perceptive to customer's wants and needs and utilize product
knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Embrace a culture that puts the *customer experience* first and
* Exude a self-confidence reflective of our *Brand Vision.*
* Assist with the store's visual directives, and maintain standards
* Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring
transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise
transfers and order fulfillment.
* Protect store assets and inventory through awareness of loss
prevention procedures. Report violations to the supervisor.
* Become familiar with inventory levels and understand how to use
systems to check availability and perform inter-store
* Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
* *Desirability* and drive to hit performance targets
* *Passion* for providing outstanding customer service
* Excellent communication and technical skills
* Naturally competitive, outgoing and fun personality
* *Authentic* approach to clienteling and building long term
relationships with customers with a focus on building sales
* Work *collaboratively* with all other Lacoste team members to
* Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
* 18 Years or older
*Core Values and Traits: *
* Providing answers to questions
* Propose solutions
* Integrating our role as a global economic player
* Succeeding together
* Working together
* Sharing information
* Trusting each other
* Respecting our people
* Caring for customers
* Different points of view
* Concerned by others
* Taking risks
* Being creative & innovative
* Following the less taken path
* Creating value
_Be LACOSTE: _
* Understanding the brand
* Being enthusiastic, passionate & optimistic
* Being sincere, yourself & honest in relationships
* Gentleness, harmony
Job Type: Part-time
* Employee discount
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Are you age 18 or older?
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: LACOSTE Outlet, Elizabeth , Sales Associate, Other , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!