Posted on: November 18, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Load trucks in a manner that they will arrive in good
condition, ensuring that product count is correct. Handle all other
duties required for loading trucks, i.e., wheel chocks in place,
dock plates in place, and jack stands/dock locks in place.
- Unload trucks, and check inbound product for accurate counts,
quality, and all other duties required for unloading trucks, i.e.,
wheel chocks, dock plates, jack stands/dock locks in place.
- Stacks finished product on pallet evenly and correctly.
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner, following all
applicable forklift procedures and rules.
What We Need From You
- 1-3 years experience driving a forklift
- Past experience working on in Warehouse or Manufacturing
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug
- Work overtime as required
- Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with our
What You'll Get From Us
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee
well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills
development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
Keywords: Novolex, Elizabeth , Forklift Operator, Other , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!