Company: Atrium Staffing
Location: Bound Brook
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company that is a
leader in gene synthesis technology. They are currently seeking a
Molecular Biologist to join their team. Salary/Hourly Rate:
Depending on Experience. Position Overview: Seeking a Molecular
Biologist to join the company in its Life Sciences Division in
Bound Brook, NJ. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to
join a collaborative team in the company's biologics development
and manufacturing. Responsibilities of the Molecular Biologist:
- Support urgent production projects as needed.
- Perform daily tasks such as mammalian cell culture, solution
and reagent prep, absorbance assays, cell-based assays,
immunoassays, DNA/RNA extraction and sequencing, Next-Gen
sequencing, genome sequencing, plasmid mini preps, qPCR, RT-PCR,
- Follow company procedures, policies, and health and safety
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Undertake basic administrative tasks.
- Operate laboratory equipment. Qualifications of the Molecular
- Must be comfortable working within an R&D laboratory
setting and knowledgeable about the requirements of operating &
maintaining an R&D laboratory.
- At least 1 year of relevant academic or industry
- Self-starter who can be effective with minimal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all
levels of the company.
- Writing skills consistent with the ability to prepare concise,
timely, and accurate reports. Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Biology, Biological
Science, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, or related Sciences.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k. As a woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an
equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an
Keywords: Atrium Staffing, Elizabeth , Molecular Biologist, Other , Bound Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!