Looking for HHAs - Certification Required
Location: Highland Park
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Looking for a new Home Health Aide role? Apply Here!
Care In Homes finds you Home Health Aide (HHA) position / shift
hours you're looking for and matches it to your location so you get
your ideal, in-home position!
Home Health Aide (HHA) Duties:
* Hands on support with activities of daily living
* Accompanies client on errands or runs errands for the client
* Dietary aide: plans, prepares, and serves meals according to
Home Health Aide (HHA) Requirements:
* Active CNA / HHA State Licensure
* Basic First aid and CPR certification
* Must be at least 18 years old
Apply now and start a in home position with competitive pay,
flexible hours, and some really fantastic clients!
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home
Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and
scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring
caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do
is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get
connected with employers that have the job that you have been
Keywords: CareInHomes, Elizabeth , Looking for HHAs - Certification Required, Other , Highland Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!