Company: Select Medical
Posted on: May 8, 2022
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth
and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest
health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it
can take you. -When you build your Radiologic Technologist career
with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team,
making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality
of care and happiness. Concentra will empower you to learn and
perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only do we handle
diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images for
interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get to
support and directly perform other routine medical procedures.
- Our Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) are committed to
delivering a full continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond
the average radiologic technologist's duties.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as
well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and
customer focused experience. Together, we will make an important
difference in healthcare at Concentra.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state
offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)The experience you will
gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In
addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we
offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that's growing fast and making a
- At many locations, Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) enjoy a
M-F schedule - your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance
your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and support your team members to succeedWe are the
nation's largest provider of workplace health services, and we
proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United
States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical
Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is
responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained
in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America's workforce
healthy, one patient at a time.Are you ready to make Concentra your
final career destination? We look forward to working with you very
soon.Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, -including
Keywords: Select Medical, Elizabeth , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!