Sanitation Tech Development - 3rd Shift
Company: Michael Foods
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Business Unit Overview
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and
distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated
grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities
throughout our organization where you can enhance your career,
sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be
part of an innovative team that's First in Food.
Michael Foods, Inc. located in Elizabeth, New Jersey has a proud
history dating back to the founding our our Country. Elizabeth is a
great American City.
We have the honor and responsibility of working in food a critical
infrastructure industry during this time of global crisis. We are
working around the clock to keep inventory flowing to our retailers
and to help feed the world. We are hiring at many of our
manufacturing facilities; this is a great opportunity for those who
are now available due to hours being cut at their regular job or
being sent home from college temporarily.
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leading food processor and distributor
with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato
products and offers exciting job possibilities throughout our
organization. Join our company and be part of an innovative team
that's First in Food where you can enhance your career, sharpen
your talents and make an impact.
The Sanitation I position is responsible for cleanliness of all
equipment throughout the building as well as outdoors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remove remaining product out of all equipment and place in
- Transport filled inedible bins to specified storage areas.
- Disassemble all equipment and conveyors and reassemble after
sanitation is completed.
- Clean and dry all food contact and non-food contact surfaces
using a predetermined solution of chemical substance/water and
applicable sanitation tools.
- Perform CIP for all necessary equipment (as needed).
- Clean and sanitize the door foamers and replenish the
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary
conditions (work environment and equipment) and ensure that product
integrity is intact. Report to management any conditions or
practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or
- Perform other duties as assigned.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma not requiredPREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- HAZCOM trainingQualifications
Keywords: Michael Foods, Elizabeth , Sanitation Tech Development - 3rd Shift, Other , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!