Associate Data Steward
Posted on: November 13, 2021
The Associate Data Steward is responsible for data quality in
collaboration with their stakeholders and internal resources within
the Finance organization.-- In this role, you'll report to the
Director, Business Intelligence, as you support data updates and
maintenance across our enterprise applications, such as Salesforce
and other CRM or ERP systems. You will also manage and review data
quality and mitigate risks and issues with data ensuring that it
complies with our policies and standards.This is an exciting
opportunity to support the Data Governance team and make a direct
impact as you learn and grow in your career!
- Takes ownership of assigned data management topics and serves
as the owner of data for assigned business domains.
- Performs data validations and maintains issue log to present
findings to Data Governance and business owners.
- Cleanses data with Data Steward guidance and in accordance with
Data Governance policies and procedures.
- Understands the Master Data Management process and the data
flow of each domain/entity.
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to Data Governance policies
- Presents findings and maintains issue log to with oversight of
a more experienced member of the team.
- Responsible for providing insights to resolve data integrity
- Follows standard operating procedures in analyzing situations
or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ensures that business is conducted with integrity and that
behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and values.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with intermediate skills in
Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, if statements).
- Organized, detail-oriented, good time management skills and
able to balance multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing and
possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in reading and comprehending contract documents.
Keywords: iCIMS, Elizabeth , Associate Data Steward, Other , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!