Company: Everest National Insurance Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Everest Insurance Company
Everest Alpine International, a member of Everest Re Group,
Ltd., is seeking a Multinational Underwriter to join our
Multinational department in any of the following offices. New York
City NY, Stamford CT, Warren NJ, Boston MA, Philadelphia PA,
Houston TX, Los Angeles CA, Atlanta GA or Chicago IL.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing authority while underwriting and pricing the
following lines of coverage; Commercial General Liability, Foreign
Voluntary Workers Compensation, Property, Contingent Auto
Liability, Business Travel Accident and Kidnap and Ransom.
- Maintaining current broker contacts in addition to establishing
new retail and wholesale broker relationships.
- Collaborating with home office, loss control, claims, actuary,
and legal in quoting and binding business.
- Assist business unit head in developing and executing the
business strategy necessary to drive submission flow, be responsive
to your brokers, and bind profitable business.
- Other responsibilities will include, generating production
reports including quoted premium, bound premium, submission counts
by broker, bound to quote ratios, and bound to sub ratios.
- Be self-sufficient in reaching out to the various underwriting
resources both inside and outside of Everest in career development
and in gaining technical industry knowledge.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in underwriting or broking of Casualty
and/or Property business.
- Multinational experience is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate strong presentation and marketing
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced and part virtual
environment is a must.
Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL - South Riverside, Houston,
TX, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Warren, NJ
As an effective team member, employees at Everest Insurance must
champion the Everest Insurance Culture:
- Collaboration: Open and transparent communication with
customers and colleagues
- Thoughtful Assumption of Risk: Supporting the Everest goal of
carefully writing profitable business by ensuring data quality,
prompt and accurate feedback to Underwriters, and operational
control throughout the enterprise.
- Execution: Delivering outstanding support to the organization
through strong day-to-day business operations, effective project
management, and careful oversight of vendors.
- Humility: Caring and respectful approach to service colleagues,
customers, and the community.
- Leadership: By example, every day.
Everest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion or creed, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability,
age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As
part of this commitment, Everest will ensure that persons with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable
accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact
Everest Talent Acquisition at 1-908-604-3000.
Keywords: Everest National Insurance Company, Elizabeth , Multinational Underwriter, Other , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!