Company: Blundstone USA
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Blundstone is known for its iconic elastic-sided Chelsea boots
and continues to be recognized as one of the world's most
comfortable, most durable boots ever made. Originally from
Tasmania, Blundstone is a 150-year-old brand seeing significant
growth as new markets and consumer segments around the world
connect with our iconic product. Blundstone has expanded from its
origins as a trusted safety and workwear boot to be embraced as
fashion and function for all ages. In the U.S. market specifically,
Blundstone has tripled its business in the past three years and has
aggressive plans for the future.
Blundstone Marketing Associate Job Summary
The Marketing Associate is a full-time position, responsible for
assisting with the development and implementation of marketing
strategies to promote Blundstone. This position reports to the
Marketing Manager and works out of the New Jersey office
headquartered in Cranbury.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate brand and business
builder capable of developing and executing marketing campaigns,
overseeing retailer marketing program execution, managing
partnership opportunities and identifying areas for growth. The
candidate should have a background communications, retail
marketing, agency management and asset organization.
Marketing Associate Duties and
- Oversee retailer marketing program execution
- Manage brand and CSR partnership executions
- Runs promotional gifting program
- Contributes to brand communications and PR strategies
- Supports creation of brand marketing collateral
- Helps execution of content shoots and deliverables
- Assists in planning and executing brand events and trade show
- Asset Management - upload, tag and organize assets for
distribution to various partners
- Performs other duties as needed
- Agile: You thrive in a quick moving environment and are
comfortable working within the gray space where steps are not
clearly defined. You see the gray space as an opportunity for you
to make an impact. You are a creative thinker who balances
organization and discipline in execution. Open-minded to new ideas,
team player who checks ego at the door.
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment, and
can work independently and within a team environment
- Influencer: Ability to work with different stakeholders and
gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging
your leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating
status / required actions and are comfortable presenting
information to global colleagues.
- Organizational planner: Strong decision-making, organizational,
planning, and problem-solving skills.
Professional Requirements and
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 1-3 years' marketing experience, with hands on experience
dealing with retailer marketing plans preferred
- Experience in creative messaging/copywriting and creating brand
- Understanding of brand perception and partnership programs
- Ideally, experience with discovery brands and organic brand
- Up to date on latest brand, consumer, and industry trends; able
to articulate trends confidently
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Suite, Google
Docs and various project and asset management software
- Strong desire to stay ahead of the trends and ability to
research and apply emerging technologies.
- Brand communication savvy
- Creative appreciation
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency in: Microsoft Suite and comfortable learning new
- Cranbury New Jersey and NYC
- Some travel required
Keywords: Blundstone USA, Elizabeth , Marketing Associate, Other , Avenel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!