Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Bound Brook
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The (CENTER or BUILDING) mission is to define excellence within
the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient
Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with
respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and
consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength
and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain
the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families
and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and
concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll
appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong
reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We
have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient
care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
(LONG TERM CARE)
(SHORT TERM REHAB)
(SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - (city),
(state-2 ltr abbrev)
(CENTER or BUILDING)
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for, but not
Basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move
patients, or change linens.
Active nursing aide certification in the state of operation.
- Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting.
Dedication to quality care.
- Must be a certified or state tested Nursing Assistant in
accordance with the laws of the state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of team work and team concept.
- Must have patience tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
Keywords: CareOne, Elizabeth , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Bound Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!