Company: Envision Pharma Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, a
Medical Writer within Envision Pharma Group is responsible for
applying knowledge of therapy area(s), product(s), and compliance
guidelines to develop and deliver, as part of a multidisciplinary
team, high quality scientific content (with minimal supervision)
for a variety of medical communication projects that support our
clients strategic objectives.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the therapy areas you work
- Support the creation and delivery of content across medical
- Support the preparation of, and participate in, client
- Work with the Client Solutions team to meet project
- Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts,
abstracts, slides, posters, and clinical study reports, etc.)
- Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
- Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature,
in line with client briefs.
- An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a
life sciences or clinical discipline
- 18 months to 2 years of medical communications/publications
experience is desired for the experienced Medical Writer position.
Less experienced candidates will be considered for available
- For the Senior Medical Writer/Associate Scientific Director
role, at least 4 years proven medical communications experience and
medical writing expertise is preferred.
- A strong command of the English language and ability to
communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content
and editorial standards).
- Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate (in a variety
of formats and styles) complex scientific and clinical data
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and
to meet deadlines.
- Ability/willingness to work as part of a multidisciplinary,
global team of colleagues within the same and other business
- Enthusiasm and confidence to interact and develop good working
relationships with external stakeholders, including clients and
external experts, as appropriate to the role
Keywords: Envision Pharma Group, Elizabeth , Medical Writer, Other , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!