Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The registered nurse (RN) is responsible for the oversight of the
well-being and nursing care of all assigned clients. He/she travels
to the clients' home and assesses clients and responds to and
reports any changes in condition and respond to emergencies.
The ideal candidate has a diploma in Nursing (Bachelor's degree
preferred), holds a current unencumbered license as a Registered
Nurse, and has at least two years experience. In addition, he/she
must hold a current certification in CPR and First Aid, reliable
transportation, a valid driver's license, and current auto
insurance. Fluent English speaking and writing skills, empathy and
the ability to listen, good time management skills and professional
appearance are required for this position.
- Assessment of client needs and creates a plan of care
- Ensures that all safety and infection control practices are
- Responds to emergency situations
- Communicates with other members of the home health team
- Ensures that required documentations is complete and is in
compliance with regulations and standards
- Communicates with patients and families regarding treatment and
- Diploma in Nursing at a minimum, Bachelor's degree is
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Two years relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of state and local regulations regarding home health
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Unrestricted driver's license
- Reliable transportation and valid auto insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
Your Hard Work Makes a Difference
Joining the ComForCare team means youll do meaningful work every
day. If you believe in serving others with compassion and
integrity, you could be the perfect fit.
Enter your zip code to find open positions in your area.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Elizabeth , Registered Nurse, Other , Oldbridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!