Company: Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for leading the development of Aquestive's long-term
CNS strategy as well as Marketing and the broader product team to
drive market adoption of Aquestive's CNS products and ensure
revenue growth that will achieve the company's business plan
- Partners with the CCO to develop the core strategy for
Aquestive's CNS products.
- Delivers strategic leadership that defines the commercial path
for growth and profitability.
- Develops and leads effective processes and infrastructure to
achieve Aquestive's commercial goals.
- Collaborates, coordinates and aligns workstreams across the
company (Clinical, Medical, Regulatory, Manufacturing & Supply,
Marketing Operations, Sales and Managed Markets, leading to the
development and implementation of a process that enables the
company to launch its CNS products and achieve its targets.
- Working with the Chief Commercial Officer, supports the
delivery of the company's product sales targets.
- Utilizes effective leadership and management skills to motivate
others to achieve desired results through clear direction, active
communication, coaching and the creation of a shared vision.
- Partners with the Chief Commercial Officer to manage the
P&L of the commercial business and develop the market for the
- Introduces and continuously improves best practice business
processes related to marketing operations.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree in relevant field a
- 10+ years of experience in an overall commercial/business
function having held executive roles in innovative
- Recent history leading commercial stage products including
- Recent experience in early-stage companies.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional
solutions to complex business challenges.
- Experience at working in a "performance-based" environment in
order to foster it within the team.
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to
a fast-growing organization.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and
execution of business plans and strategies.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and
personal negotiation skills.
- Capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize commercial
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills.
- Experienced at managing diverse and geographically remote
- Proven ability to structure complex, win-win business
- Strong leader, able to drive major initiatives from inception
to completion, creating a strategic vision, tactical execution plan
and metric-driven processes to ensure profitable growth.
- The ideal candidate will be an executive who has a relevant
track record of successful products launches, preferably in the CNS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by colleagues assigned to
this position. This is not intended as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Aquestive reserves
the right to make changes to the job description whenever
As part of Aquestive's employment process, final candidate will
be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to
Aquestive provides equal employment opportunities to all
colleagues and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc., Elizabeth , VP Marketing, Other , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!