Pest Control Technician- Clinton, NJ
Company: Viking Pest
Location: Bound Brook
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We're Hiring year-round technicians!
If you're looking to take on a new challenge while making a
difference in the health and well-being of your community, Viking
Pest is the place for you! We offer a stable career opportunity
that provides flexibility, a fast-paced working environment,
freedom to work in the great outdoors, and the ability to help
If this something you know you will enjoy then now is the
perfect time to start a career in the Pest Management industry!
Viking Pest Control is seeking hardworking, dedicated people for
its full-time pest control service positions in the Clinton, NJ
area. Our technicians are the vital link between our company and
our clients through exceptional customer service. They seek to
solve existing pest problems and recommend corrective actions to
prevent future pest problems. Experience is not required; we will
train the right person and equip them with all the tools needed for
a successful career.
The successful candidate will be at least 21 years of age,
authorized to work in the US, and have the following
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- The ability to read, speak and comprehend English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to plan and prioritize work
- The ability to enter/exit structures and crawl spaces
- The ability to climb a ladder
- The ability to ascend and descend stairs
- The ability to use required personal protective equipment
- The ability to visually inspect for pests, pest harborage, pest
- The ability to use application equipment, inspection equipment,
small hand tools, and small power tools
- The ability to tolerate a variety of environmental conditions,
including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
- The ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
Other requirements include:
The ability to be flexible (in terms of hours) within an M-F
timeframe between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
The ability to work some weekends
- Medical Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid overtime
- Bonus Plan
- Profit Sharing
In addition to a competitive salary, a comprehensive
benefits package is offered.
Viking Pest is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE, DFWP, Background Checks
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Viking Pest, Elizabeth , Pest Control Technician- Clinton, NJ, Other , Bound Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!