IVR Business Analyst
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a IVR Business Analyst for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 30 Months Contract
Location: Warren, NJ/ Zip Code: 07059
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: IVR Business Analyst
Role Description: The IVR Business Analyst would need to have at least 5 years of experience.
- Design caller experience for IVR DTMF and speech enabled applications.
- Analyze requirements; develop detailed designs/call flows for implementation.
- Create and design effective speech user interface designs including call flow, dialogues, functional logic, prompts, and define grammars to match the established requirements.
- Deliver IVR user interface design documentation outlining backend interfaces to support business functionality and application development.
- Develop call flows for complex applications including data driven interactions and Contact Center routing of calls.
- Work closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of business issues; identify, analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications.
- Leverage enterprise reporting tools to develop ah-hoc and daily reports outlining KPIs/performance and gain thorough understanding on the underlining factors that contribute to the trend.
- Analyze and identify any trends and provide recommendations.
- 4+ years of related professional experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Big plus - experience in multiple Contact Center Technology domains including expertise in current IVR and speech recognition standards, CTI and Call Routing.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good command on SQL/Oracle.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Priyanka Bhandare
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4038)
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a IVR Business Analyst for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Keywords: , Elizabeth , IVR Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Warren, New Jersey
here to apply!