Supervisor-Jersey Gardens VS
Company: Victoria's Secret
Posted on: September 13, 2022
A Supervisor is a values-based leader who delivers exceptional
customer and associate experiences to grow top-line sales. The
Supervisor leads performance through our core values of The
Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us
Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success. This role reports to the
Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
The Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving results
for the total store when assigned as the Customer Sales Lead.
Additionally, the Supervisor owns coaching and supports the
development of associates to serve the customer as their top
To perform this job effectively a Supervisor must be able to
perform all responsibilities satisfactorily.
* Supports direction and drives performance for total store
* Supports the visual execution as assigned with Brand Leaders.
* Supports associate retention strategy by upholding positive
associate relations that lead to engagement of the entire team.
* Conducts Customer Sales Lead observations to link behaviors to
results and co-creates SMART action plans that improve customer
experience, culture, and results for leaders.
* Spends non-Customer Sales Leader time coaching associates,
demonstrating selling behaviors, and providing feedback to Sales
Leadership Team on the customer experience.
* Personally, demonstrates and provides coaching to total store
through selling behaviors, observations in all zones (selling
floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area), and building
* Supports posting, sourcing, and scheduling interviews for open
roles within the store as assigned.
* Ensures pre-hire and new hire forms are completed
* Facilitates select sales associate onboarding and training
* Completes associate observations.
* Tracks attendance of associates on assigned team.
* Supports the entry of Fixed Schedules in ACES
* Ensures payroll is managed and flexed daily
* Supports overall appearance and presentation of merchandising
* Supports execution of replenishment and sell down during business
* Ensures sensoring guidelines and testers are executed to company
standards of brand.
* Responsible for execution, assignment and completion of daily,
monthly, quarterly cleaning tasks within brand that can be
conducted during business hours.
* Responsible for cash wrap organization and standards.
* Leads team to effectively manage customer flow, satisfaction, and
line management of the cash wrap.
* Executes and/or directs cash wrap best practices including
appearance, replenishment and recovery of impulse items.
* Executes packaging inventory, supply orders, damages and testers
* Executes scheduled purge of documents
* Updates and manages all backroom boards and compliance
All leaders are responsible for:
* Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at
* Conducting associate observations and being accountable for
building customer loyalty.
* Displaying an understanding of all associate roles and ensuring
all roles work for the good of the team and the customer.
* Supervising and leading associates in the role of the Customer
Sales Lead. The Customer Sales Lead requires demonstrating the
ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer
experience through demonstration and selling. See CSL Guidance for
* Achieving identified performance metrics by gaining business
insight through reviewing results daily, weekly and monthly and
linking behaviors to actions to drive top-line sales.
* Inspecting payroll coding for accuracy and making daily, weekly,
and monthly decisions to manage and flex labor plan
* Owning the overall appearance and presentation of brand by
maintaining visual merchandising standards by recovering and
cleaning the sales floor and non-selling areas.
* Collaborating with Sales Leadership Teams to ensure seamless
communication and execution of required actions of the brand.
* Demonstrating and leading all company policy and procedures.
* Executing store opening/closing procedures.
* Experience taking business reports and insights and taking
immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
* A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to
improve and develop.
* Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into
* Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day
activities and inspire a team to deliver total company
* Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal
and formal settings to get things done.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
* Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and
* Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices,
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or
terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hires individuals authorized for employment in the
Keywords: Victoria's Secret, Elizabeth , Supervisor-Jersey Gardens VS, Hospitality & Tourism , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!