Retail Sales Associate - Cooking and Eating-20 - 34hrs
Posted on: November 17, 2021
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOUYou care about making a positive impact in
the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently.
An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you. A
job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we
work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect
fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness.
Join our team and start a better life for yourself.WHAT YOU'LL BE
DOING DAY TO DAYOptimizing the shopping experience through
knowledgeable and attentive customer service to continually
- Creating relationships with customers to provide support
in-store and remotely.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of products
and services to inspire and inform customers.
- Listening to, identifying, anticipating, and responding to
- Maximizing sales, while maintaining profitability, by actively
steering customers towards top-selling and prioritized
- Analyzing and adjusting sales space capacities based on sales
location to secure high stock availability.
- Supporting the implementation and upkeep of planned and
promotional activities in, or involving, your product
range.QUALIFICATIONS2 years of experience in retail sales,
preferably in the home furnishing sector Familiarity with basic
design principals and modular furniture planningAPPLY NOW!JOB TYPE
- Permanent, Full-time BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes/No HOURS - Hours
level, shift schedule, weekend hours?
Keywords: IKEA, Elizabeth , Retail Sales Associate - Cooking and Eating-20 - 34hrs, Hospitality & Tourism , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!