Certified Home Heath Aid- CHHA- Hospice
Company: Swan Hospice
Location: Old Bridge
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Swan Hospice - Swan Hospice is looking for CHHA ( Certified Home
Heath Aid ) with Hospice experience to join our team.
We provide quality hospice care to patients in skilled nursing
facilities, assisted living facilities and in private homes. We
treat residents, families and loved ones with kindness, respect,
compassion and dignity. We have a comprehensive team that can
provide support and stability to residents and staff.
- Assists with the prescribed exercise and ROM activities which
the resident/patient and Hospice aide have been taught by the
- Provides assistance in toileting; positioning and transfer
activities, frequent turning and positioning of a bed bound
- Provides or assists in ADL activities; personal hygiene,
grooming, mouth, skin care and nails.
- Assists or reminds the patient to take medication, in
compliance with regulations of appropriate regulatory and
- Assists with light housekeeping of individual's personal unit
or room, including changing of bed linen, if needed and patient
- Feeds and assists with meals.
- Obtains temperature, pulse and respiration as supervised by the
- Reports any changes in resident's/patient's condition to the
Hospice Nurse and, if in a facility, to the facility nurse and
documents the information , including the date and time of the
report and the person receiving the information.
Ideal candidates will have:
- HHA License in the state of NJ
- Understands the hospice philosophy
- Minimum of one year experience working in hospice
- Dependable transportation
Keywords: Swan Hospice, Elizabeth , Certified Home Heath Aid- CHHA- Hospice, Healthcare , Old Bridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!