Registered Nurse (RN) - Paid Dialysis Training and No Sundays
Posted on: June 18, 2022
547 Morris Ave, Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07208-1985, United States
of AmericaRegistered Nurse (RN) - Paid Dialysis Training and No
- Dialysis experience NOT required
- Paid Training
- Working with Chronic patients In-Center (Clinic) setting
- New Grads Welcome!
- NO CALL! Closed Sundays.DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse
(RN) who is looking to give life in an outpatient/clinic dialysis
center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our
patients & their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or
chronic kidney disease.Paid Training:
- DaVita offers new clinical teammates a training program to
learn dialysis skills. The program is a mix of classroom & hands on
training.What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships.
- A team that feels and functions like a family which includes
support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager.
- Fast paced. RNs oversee a group of patients (census dependent
on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient
observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- Shifts are 10-14 hours, 3-4 days per week. Schedule times vary
by location. Most RNs work an early shift (start at 4:30am). Some
holidays may be required. Closed Sundays.
- DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or
exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance
programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient
health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
initiatives.What We Provide:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experiences for
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma
from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19, which includes a booster
when eligible, or a medical/religious exemption is required.
Teammates with a medical/religious exemption may need to submit to
weekly COVID-19 testing.DaVita is an equal opportunity employer -
Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means click
here.At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place
where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into
everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we
are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an
affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited,
hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the
role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits.
Keywords: DaVita, Elizabeth , Registered Nurse (RN) - Paid Dialysis Training and No Sundays, Healthcare , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!