Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Grace Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Come Join Our Team
Now Hiring Registered Nurse in Middlesex and Somerset County
Sign On Bonus for New Staff
It is our belief that the delivery of hospice care can be taken to
a new level of excellence by those who understand the privilege of
what it means to serve the terminally ill. Grace Healthcare
Services was founded by a group of hospice professionals who value
that opportunity and privilege. We are dedicated to advancing the
quality of hospice care in the communities that we serve. Our
promise is to utilize the inherent expertise of our staff to
educate consumers and serve patients and families with the highest
level of dignity and grace.
The Registered Nurse, RN, is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team
(IDT) and is pivotal in identifying the physical, psychological,
social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. The RN
initiates the appropriate interventions and support of the patient
and family upon admission to Grace Healthcare Services and provides
a continuous, appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of
- Provide skilled nursing as determined by the plan of care.
- Coordinate the patient/family care and services including those
of the IDT.
- Educate patient/family and other primary caregivers in
appropriate care techniques.
- Serve as the patient/family advocate by maintaining regular
communication with attending physicians, long term care facility
staff, HMO case managers and others.
- NJ Registered Nurse License required
- Minimum two (2) years nursing experience in an acute-care
hospital nursing in either medical, surgical or oncology unit or
other commensurate experience
- Current clinical practice and a strong customer service
- Communication Skills
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Grace Healthcare Services, Elizabeth , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!