Company: The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: Assistant ManagerReports To: General ManagerFLSA
Status: Non-exemptWhy Job Seekers Choose Johnny Rockets:At Johnny
Rockets our mission is to Serve an Entertaining and Lively
Experience through Burgers, Shakes and Fries! At Johnny Rockets we
rock our guests because we value creative expression! Our team is
filled with great people who are optimistic and fun. We promise to
bring joy through dance, straw twirling and serving ketchup smiles-
Be a part of the Johnny Rockets team and help us fill the world
with fun and smiles! Flexible Hours: At Johnny Rockets we
understand that work life balance is very important. Of course,
flexibility is a plus! But we at Johnny Rockets look for Creative
Expression and Individuality which totally outweighs everything
else!WE WANT YOU:
- To get excited about performing with a team both musically and
through serving guests.
- To get joy out of making others smile
- To ensure that the music doesn't stop
- To enjoy having fun and still be able to deliver So, what
exactly does a Manager do at Johnny Rockets:SUMMARY: Under the
direction of the General Manager, primarily responsible for
creating the expected culture through executing and reinforcing
Johnny Rockets' Vision, Mission, and Values. Creating and
reinforcing this culture will attract, develop, and retain talented
Rocketeers who will deliver a great guest experience. Delivering
this experience, along with serving high quality burgers, shakes,
and fries will drive sales, and coupled with prudent expense
management, will result in profit for the restaurant.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
- Sets the Guest-focused tone in the restaurant and supports the
General Manager to empower Team Members to ensure the delivery of a
great Guest Experience.
- Support the management team and be a team player.
- Help manage, monitor/supervise, and provide directed training
to the crew.
- Monitor and reinforce Johnny Rockets standards regarding Guest
Service, food standards, safety, and procedures along with
executing established cost control systems.
- Maintains the highest standards pertaining to cleanliness,
hygiene, health, and sanitation.
- Provide communication abreast of all the goings on in the
- Act when necessary and suggest alternative courses of
- Monitor opening and closing of the restaurant.
- When required, must be ServSafe certified and uphold required
- Communicates with internal and external Guests in a way that
makes them feel valued; demonstrates a positive and professional
attitude towards Guests at all times.
- Examines decisions from the perspective of the Guest before
- Observes Team Members' Guest interactions; recognizes positive
actions and correctively coaches immediately on poor Guest
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six
to twelve months' related experience and/or training; at least six
months experience in Certified Trainer position.LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply
and divide by 10's and 100's.REASONING ABILITY
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.Are you
ready to Rock our Guests? Are you ready to fill the world with fun
and smiles? Skills & Requirements EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High
school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three
years' related restaurant management experience are required. A
valid Driver License and clean driving record are also required.
Keywords: The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc, Elizabeth , Assistant Manager, Executive , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!