Company: Simply Pure Trenton NJ
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The goal of the Dispensary Manager is to enhance the customer
experience at the dispensary and drive sales while promoting a
positive work environment geared towards growth and development. As
the Dispensary Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day
operations at the retail level which includes: hiring, onboarding,
scheduling, operations, cash handling, inventory and compliance.
The role requires strong leadership skills to develop the customer
service skills of your staff and in turn develop strong
relationships with clientele and increase sales.Job
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and
increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the
brand's mission and upholds regulations.Salary$60000 USD per
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelors degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales
- Proven track record of developing talent.Desired Skills
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory
including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol,
pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).About Simply Pure Trenton
NJSimply Pure Trenton NJ is an adult-use dispensary coming soon to
Ewing Township, NJ.
Equal opportunity employerSimply Pure Trenton NJ is an Equal
Keywords: Simply Pure Trenton NJ, Elizabeth , Store Manager, Executive , Avenel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!