Location: Highland Park
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Plant Name:South Plainfield - 802743Requisition
ID:009404--PlantMauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in
solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing
packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal
care, paints and chemicals.Position Summary:The Maintenance Manager
is a key member of the plant leadership team who acts as a
technical advisor and is responsible for overall maintenance,
repair and/or replacement of plant manufacturing equipment and the
overall facility itself. Provides leadership and supervision to the
Maintenance team in the assignment and coordination of work to
ensure safety, quality and maximum production
- Oversees, plans and issues work orders to appropriate shift
team members for the implementation of equipment modifications as
well as preventative and any corrective maintenance.
- Prepares andcoordinates maintenance resources and provides
recommendations for capital and continuous improvement
- Reviews the operation of equipment with appropriate personnel
to identify maintenance issues in the areas of Safety, Quality,
Cost, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
- Reviews locations Key Performance Indicators KPIs (Daily,
Weekly and Monthly) to make recommendations for improving plant
operations, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and maintenance
- Tracks, analyzes and improves the Maintenance departments
- Engages employees in problem resolution in order to improve
production issues/efficiencies utilizing Lean Manufacturing
techniques as needed.
- Fosters a positive working environment and drives Maintenance
team to meet set productivity targets and performance
- Ensures all regulatory compliance with various governmental
agencies such as city, county, state is met on a consistent
- Monitors and reviews Maintenance budget on a monthly basis;
Prepares and implements annual budget each fiscal year.
- Assists in recruitment process of Maintenance personnel.
- Ensures Maintenance employees are properly trained in all
aspects of their jobs. Identifies training gaps and develops
training plans as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required
Keywords: MyNewCompany180926042143, Elizabeth , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Highland Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!