Advertising Product Manager - Consumer Content and Partnerships
Posted on: November 22, 2021
When you join Verizon Verizon is a leading provider of
technology, communications, information and entertainment products,
transforming the way we connect across the globe. Were a diverse
network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared
purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.What youll be doing...
The Consumer Content and Partnerships Team is responsible for
connecting consumers with the content and experiences they love on
the nations best network. We oversee partnerships, source
opportunities and negotiate with a broad range of content and
programming entities, including major broadcast and cable
companies, sports leagues, emerging O&O platforms, OTT/digital
providers, studios, AR/VR producers, retailers, gaming developers,
and live entertainment venues and production companies.The
Advertising group within the Verizon Content Team is charged with
defining new ad products and generating revenue beyond customer
subscription via the relationships managed within the Content Team.
The bulk of this revenue today is video ad revenue on Fios linear
TV, video-on-demand, TV Everywhere connected TV apps, and
addressable TV.The Advertising Product Manager will help our team
blaze new trails leveraging Verizons role as the largest
direct-to-consumer platform in the U.S., by supporting our next
revenue growth driver. Youll be executing on the build out of new
advertising products and other revenue driving opportunities for
Verizon in the rapidly evolving digital streaming space by
- Executing a product roadmap that integrates advertising
technology into Web and mobile experiences.
- Developing and innovating video, display, and native ad formats
that deliver value to our advertisers and partners.
- Managing vendor selection and relationships. Negotiating
business and product terms, managing deliverables.
- Leading cross functional teams to execute product roadmap with
internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Creating product requirements and functional specifications,
documenting workflows and crafting user stories.
- Prioritizing product backlogs, sprint backlogs, and user
stories as needed to align with engineering and product tech
- Partnering with internal Verizon technology teams and external
vendors to create and build advertising UX, requirements and
- Collaborating with advertising sales and operations leads to
understand customer needs.
- Collaborating with business partners on data modeling and
monetization strategy to drive revenue and user ad experience.
- Identifying important, unmet needs and creating innovative ways
of solving them.What were looking for... You are excited by the
prospect of putting the power of Verizons brand and millions of
customer connections to work in OTT and video streaming. You are
hands-on, ad tech savvy, product oriented, fluent with data
targeting, measurement and/or attribution, advertising, proficient
and experienced in display, video, mobile, programmatic and/or
other digital advertising.Youll need to have:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics
or four or more years of work experience.
- Six of more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with product management for advertising on mobile,
web or OTT platforms.Even better if you have one or more of the
- Masters degree.
- Experience in a role demonstrating strong technical,
quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business
stakeholders and technology teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Proficient with project management tools such as Jira and
- Proficiency in working with the software development
- Experience managing large, complex initiatives to on-time
completion in large matrixed organizations.
- Experience in vendor selection with demonstrated ability to
define business and technical requirements, evaluate competing
offerings, and structuring deliverables enable Verizons advertising
- Experience working in advertising on e-commerce sites or
- Previous experience in ad tech (ad servers, SSPs, exchanges,
DSPs, etc.) and knowledge of ad operations.Equal Employment
Opportunity Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page
to learn more. COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new
hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons). Internal ID: 584241PandoLogic.
Keywords: Product Manager (Engineering Department), Location:
Middlesex, NJ - 08846
Keywords: Verizon, Elizabeth , Advertising Product Manager - Consumer Content and Partnerships, Executive , Middlesex, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!