Posted on: September 8, 2019
Tripwire is a leading provider of security, compliance and IT
operations solutions for enterprises, industrial organizations,
service providers and government agencies. Tripwire solutions are
based on high-fidelity asset visibility and deep endpoint
intelligence combined with business context; together these
solutions integrate and automate security and IT operations.
Tripwire---s portfolio of enterprise-class solutions includes
configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring,
vulnerability management, log management, and reporting and
analytics. Learn more at tripwire.com, get security news, trends
and insights at tripwire.com/blog or follow us on
Twitter--@TripwireInc. -- Tripwire --is just one of the many brands
that make up Belden---s impressive portfolio. Belden is a
multi-billion dollar global organization of 10,000 talented people
that supports the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio
visual broadcast needs of many of the world---s best-known brands,
placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly
connected world. We are seeking driven, results-oriented team
members to help us continue to grow and succeed. -- Tripwire (a
Belden company) is now hiring an experienced Sales Engineer to
technically support our Southwest (Southern CA, NV, AZ, UT and
Colorado) and Northwestern (OR and Northern CA) territories. -- Our
Sales Engineer (SE) will be responsible for technically supporting
company products and services in the assigned region. The
successful candidate will work closely with field sales, and other
members of the extended sales team such as channel partners,
customer service/technical support and various corporate key
contributors. The individual will possess a pre-sales/sales/systems
engineering and architecture background in enterprise application
technologies and/or various software applications.
Responsibilities for our Sales Engineer will include:
- Provide technical overview of our product architecture,
functionality, system / data requirements, and integration with
other enterprise applications
- Credibly describe and demonstrate our solutions such that
prospects see their top-of-mind problems solved in both onsite and
online (web based) venues.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate how Tripwire solutions map
to Change Management processes and ITIL best practices within the
IT service management framework.
- Develop customer specific technical product demonstrations and
assist customers with growth and migration planning.
- Provide prospective customers with expert assistance in setting
up and evaluating the Tripwire software solutions within their
testing and staging environments (Proof of concept and Pilot
installations) and provide post-sales customer support.
- Act as a principal liaison to product marketing and product
engineering in communicating customer requirements and
- Research competitors, stay current on the competitive
landscape, work with the product marketing group to capture and
document competitor---s capabilities and future plans.
- Must have strong virtualization experience (Vm ware/Hyper-V) as
well as a thorough knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
and container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Current with the Operating systems and networking
infrastructure that Tripwire supports, e.g. Linux, AIX, HPUX,
Solaris, Windows Server families/AD, and common networking
infrastructure (Cisco, Foundry, Nortel, Alcatel, Nokia, etc.)
- Familiar with SQL syntax and implementation # (MySQL, MSSQL,
Oracle etc.) Scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with Industrial IoT technologies, NIST, NERC CIP
- Strong familiarity with other security tools such as
Vulnerability Management, Log Management/SIEM---s, Threat
- Participate in customer facing seminar presentations, speaker
- Staff and participate in regional Tradeshows.
- Assist fellow SEs as needed in other Regions.
- Perform other duties as assigned. -- Required and Desired
Skills and Experience for our Sales Engineer:
- Five (5) or more years of experience with field systems
management and software applications in the capacity of sales
engineering or IT support operations highly desired.
- BA or BS in Engineering, Computer Science desired.
- ITIL, CISSP, SANS GSEC, GCIH, ISACA, GISA, CISA or CISM
- Must have prior pre-sales and systems level experience within
an enterprise support model, application development a plus.
- Prior experience working with system integrators or value-added
- Prior experience working in operations, project management, or
planning for a major SI.
- The individual will possess a pre-sales/sales engineering
background in applications with enterprise application technologies
and/or various software applications.
- Analytical thinker with proven verbal and written
communications skills including group presentation abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and an
ability to engage with customer---s technical staff and
- Sales evangelizing general familiarity with the selling of
system level products into enterprise accounts.
- Must be highly flexible and willing to travel frequently on
short notice (up to 50% travel.)
- Prior industry knowledge and the ability to adapt quickly to
- Ability to lead as well as collaborate as part of a team. -- --
-- At Tripwire our culture is one where you perform at your best,
where you trust your teammates, and where work doesn---t feel so
much like work. We recognize and appreciate the contribution of all
our employees. We value customer service, working with teams and
thriving in an environment of continuous change. We play to win! --
-- Tripwire provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, sex, age, marital status. national origin, sexual
orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions
concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training,
termination, promotions or any other condition of employment or
Keywords: Belden, Elizabeth , SALES ENGINEER, Engineering , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!