Azure Data Engineer- Databricks
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- This position doesn't offer sponsorship
- 8-10 years of experience with data platforms, data warehouses,
ETL, SQL. (Microsoft preferred)
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with data related Azure Cloud
Services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure
- Working experience with Azure DataBricks and Python.
- Solid understanding of database design, data warehousing
concepts, data lake.
- Experience with performance tuning and optimizing ETL
- Experience with business reporting (Power BI, SSRS, Tableau,
etc) is a plus
- Experience with Big Data or Snowflake is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps / ARM Templates is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Work as part of an agile team to design and develop processes
for ingesting data from multiple sources using Azure Cloud
technologies. (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Data
- Optimize and improve performance of existing data ingestion and
transformation processes. (ADF, SQL, Databricks)
- Develop SQL queries, stored procedures, python notebooks to
support the extraction and transformation of data for business
- Make improvements to existing data processes to automate and
enhance data quality.
- Redesign existing on-premise data processes using cloud
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Elizabeth , Azure Data Engineer- Databricks, Engineering , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...