Company: The Chatham Group
Location: Bound Brook
Posted on: June 19, 2022
SUMMARY Designs, plans, executes, and manages facility projects
at the direction of Process Manager and Division Management.
Provides project planning, costing, and oversight with the
assistance & input of interested parties. Job
Requirements:ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES -include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review, submit and evaluate the economy, feasibility, and
design of capital projects.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and
plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying design, end-user
requirements, & performance studies; completing technical studies,
and preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and
specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress and
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and
administering payment schedules.
- Prepares and submits project status reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Work as a member of the process technical team in matters
related to expansion and troubleshooting.
- Assist safety, environmental, and production to monitor,
evaluate, and improve/correct real and potential environmental and
- Conduct equipment needs analysis and expansion
- Provide process trouble-shooting assistance to site operations
and maintenance staff.
- Examine the condition and performance of major equipment and
utilities to improve, modify or upgrade.
- Establish and document pertinent engineering data files.
- Maintain awareness of technological advancements in process
- Assist in preparation of Capital Budget.
Keywords: The Chatham Group, Elizabeth , Project Engineer, Engineering , Bound Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!