Data Analytics Quality Engineer
Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you enjoy working on complex projects?
Do you enjoy driving the use of data and analytics to influence
processes and improve engineering projects?
As a Data Analytics Quality Engineer, this individual will be
reporting to Director of Quality Control & Engineering and be
working on projects along side chemical engineers to help them
solve problem using data. Basically, you'll be the liaison between
the engineering and the respective project data. This would include
data mining, statistics, pulling data, analyzing process data,
testing, etc. This is a highly visible role that will be heavily
influencing project decisions, process improvements, and be a key
impact on the organization.
- Assist the Director with large and mid-size scale quality
engineering projects with data analysis
- Perform data analysis on raw materials, processes, final
products, final projects, etc.
- Work on projects with chemical engineers who need help solving
- Pull data, analyze process data, define additional tasks that
need to be run, and request additional products/samples to be
- Perform data mining, statistics, and dig for data
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, Chemistry, or
similar discipline is required. Master's degree or PhD is highly
- Prior experience working as a chemical engineer
- Prior experience analyzing data within SAP or similar ERP
System. Excel is highly preferred as well
- Prior experience with statistical methods and respective tools
are highly preferred
- Certifications are preferred - Lean Six Sigma
- Strong communications skills in order to communicate with all
types of professionals at all levels
This is a full-time position with a hybrid in-office and work from
home working situation. They are also offering relocation for the
right candidate with the right experience.
Base, bonus 10-15%, tuition reimbursement, great 401K match of 6%,
3% automatic contribution to your 401K in addition to match, great
health/medical/vision/wellness benefits, paid time off, career
growth, and several other company perks!!
To be considered for this opening, please apply to
Please add me on LinkedIn!
Liberty Personnel Services
Engineering, Quality, Data Analysis, Data mining, Process
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Elizabeth , Data Analytics Quality Engineer, Engineering , Avenel, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!