Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and
developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into
their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we're
focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to
have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission
stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the
best products for our clients and users. We are seeking
experienced, results-driven, and passionate engineers to join our
infrastructure project team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter
and has excellent communication skills. Our collaborative
environment relies heavily on innovation, technical savvy, and
problem-solving skills. This is a full-time remote position within
the US. As our newest SRE Engineer, you'll be a major contributor
to the company's success. You'll work with teams across the
organization to build and maintain monitor-able, performant,
reliable and highly-scalable software systems. Your technical
contributions will help protect dozens of brands, facilitate
continuous delivery, support our SLA for high-traffic websites and
mobile applications in the credit score and reporting
- Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly
- Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity
- Constantly optimizing performance and reliability
- Support application deployments, building new systems and
upgrading and patching existing ones through DevOps
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management.
- Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and PCI
- Seek out potential threats to security and reliability and
advocate solutionsJob Requirements:
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with strong
sense of ownership.
- 5+ years experience developing and monitoring mission-critical
- Hands on experience with Docker and docker-compose.
- Proficiency working with and understanding a containerized
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration (e.g.
RedHat/CentOS 7/Alpine Linux).
- Experience with configuration management tools like
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Packer
- Experience in deploying large scale Docker based environments
with OpenShift or Kubernetes, or similar product.
- Experience with languages like Bash, Python, orNode.js.
- Experience implementing Application clustering / load balancing
concepts and technologies
- Experience using devops tooling/modules with VMware vSphere's
- Proficiency administering a CI/CD pipeline (we use
- Proficiency with networking fundamentals, diagnostic,
- Proficient in using command line tools to quickly triage and
fix production issues.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP,
SQL, HTML, XMLNice to have:
- Experience implementing CI/CD Blue/Green Deployments using
Gitlab CI/CD --- Youre a wizard with Terraform
- Project Atomic (Red Hat and Fedora atomic host)
- Build and maintain data stores with PostgreSQL
- Implement Keepalived / Linux HA in a scalable environment
- In-depth knowledge of distributed computing and data systems,
multi-region presence, high traffic websites.
- In-depth knowledge of immutable infrastructure, compostable
infrastructure, and/or serverless computing.Best,
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Elizabeth , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Elizabeth, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!