Heavy equipment diesel mechanic
Company: Esposito Construction
Location: Old Bridge
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job descriptionEsposito Construction LLC. is looking to add an
experienced Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic to their team Road
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Ability to perform large and small repairs in either a mobile
or shop setting. (Must be willing to travel).
- Strong preventative and predictive maintenance experience.
- Experienced in engine diagnostics, hydraulics, electrical,
HVAC, drivetrain, brakes and suspension.
- Focuses first and foremost on "safety" in all aspects of
- Follows all safety precautions.
- Completes necessary repair orders.
- Provides effective communication to shop foreman.
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and
diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive
maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades;
controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing,
adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing
major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems,
such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning,
fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop
operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing
loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil
systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Keeps shop/truck equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Full Health coverage paid by company after 60 days of hire.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour
Keywords: Esposito Construction, Elizabeth , Heavy equipment diesel mechanic, Engineering , Old Bridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!