Company: Tomm Electric
Posted on: September 17, 2022
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead
generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in
maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative
skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives. -
-Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in business to business marketing or
advertising (OR) bachelor's degree in the field
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content
marketing, social media marketing
- Organizing and analyzing data
- Writing, communication and presentation skills
- General computer skills such as Microsoft office, CRM software,
- Ability to work with a team.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related
- Familiarity with digital and social media applications (e.g.
Google Analytics, Hootsuite or similar) a plus
- Support owner and contractor in developing and implementing
quarterly marketing plans for multiple brands.
- Support owner and contractor in monthly implementation of a
marketing campaign schedule for multiple brands.
- Work with multiple contractors to execute plans.
- Execute a variety of campaigns using different software or 3rd
- Manage, and grow social media presence in LinkedIn and
- Gather and organize lead data by target markets and typical
- Gather, analyze, summarize and present marketing data, campaign
data, marketing trends, customer behavior, ect. to owner and
contractor in reports or presentations.
- Maintaining a list of products, software and contractors
utilized for marketing and sales. -
- Continually seeking and researching new products, software and
contractors and providing the owner with recommendations.
Keywords: Tomm Electric, Elizabeth , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Morganville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!