Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Global transportation company is seeking a Messaging
Engineer.You will support the firm's hosted O365 Exchange Online
environment supporting 30,000 mailboxes and other mail server
services on-premises. You will participate in design related
conversations, perform advanced configuration and engineering work,
day-to-day operational support in order to ensure the availability
and performance of the messaging system.Responsibilities:
- Day to day system administration for the environment.
- Participating in design, planning, configuration, reporting,
deployment and day to day operations of messaging infrastructure
- Providing operational support for Windows Server 2016,
Exchange, Active Directory, as well as 3rd party applications
within the Hosted Exchange offering.
- Implementing new and additional technologies that will improve
- Participate in patching and upgrades, perform pilot testing
before final deployment.
- Assist with the resolution of issues and actively participating
in problem management activities.
Join the infratructure team of this global organization, offering
comprehensive benefits and career growth.Requirements:Technical
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange
2010/2016/Exchange Online administration.
- Utilize PowerShell to manage Exchange.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Microsoft
- Ability to manage backups and backup systems for Exchange.
- Configuration experience of email clients to including
- Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA,
MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, and SMTP.
- Experience with various Microsoft tools like graph api,
reporting web services, exchange web services.
- Linux MTAs, mainly Exim for simple gateways or antispam.
- MySQL/SQL general knowledge.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Elizabeth , Exchange Admin, Administration, Clerical , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!