Senior .net Engineer
Company: Everest Insurance -
Posted on: August 5, 2022
TitleSenior .Net Engineer - Warren, NJCompanyEverest Insurance
CompanyJob CategoryEngineeringJob DescriptionEverest is a growth
company with $10.5 Billion of Gross Written Premium Offering
Property, Casualty and specialty products among others, through its
various operating subsidiaries located in key markets around the
world. Everest has been a global leader in reinsurance with a broad
footprint, deep client relationships, underwriting excellence,
responsive service, and customized solutions. Our insurance arm
draws upon impressive global resources and financial strength to
tailor each policy to meet the individual needs of our
Our financial strength is evident in Financial Agency Ratings of:
A+ A. M. Best, A+ S&P Global and A1 Moody's Investor Service.
We are a market leader for our broad diversified income streams,
strong underlying underwriting performance with reduced volatility
and strong cash flow. We take pride in being known in the industry
as nimble, entrepreneurial, and responsive.
Although we are currently in the North American market, we see
great opportunity to expand our markets. To support this, we are
currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a small
group of talented individuals that work in a collegial and
supportive environment. Responsibilities include, but are not
- Work in a team setting in relation to design and development
activities using approved database and software development tools
- Partner with the solutions architect and development team for
implementing technical solutions.
- Use business requirements to develop optimal technical
solutions for applications in reinsurance domain specifically for
underwriting, claims, accounting & reporting.
- Perform analysis, design, development, unit testing and
documentation for small-to-medium system implementations.
- Work on framework layout / design for the application.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and implement software
applications according to established standards.
- Participate in data model design creation /
- Provide input for coordinated test plans and acceptance
- Perform root cause analysis on issues and provide effective
timely technology resolutions.
- Provide ongoing production support (i.e. document, test,
implement & business user communication).
- Work with both onshore and offshore development team.Work
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
combination of education
- 5 - 7 years of experience in application program
- Microsoft Visual Studio, SSMS, TFS/VSO
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework (ORM)
- Web API, JSON, XML, REST
- T-SQL, SQL Server Service, ETL, Database Modeling, Design
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology, SCRUM framework, SDLC, CI/CD,
- Emerging technologies experience like Azure, Python, R is a
- Previous work experience with an
insurance/re-insurance/financial services company is a plus.
- Mathematics and Statistics background is a plus.
- Must have strong sense of web design and attuned to the
fundamentals of the user experience.
- Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation
skills.COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate:Everest requires all individuals
hired into this position to be fully vaccinated and provide proof
of vaccination prior to commencement of employment, unless the
Company has granted an exemption.
Keywords: Everest Insurance -, Elizabeth , Senior .net Engineer, Accounting, Auditing , Warren, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!