RG - Prebilling Billing Specialist
Company: coronis health
Posted on: November 18, 2021
PreBilling/Billing Specialist Under the supervision of the
Billing Manager, the primary responsibility of Ambulance
Billing/Coding Specialist is to review and process ambulance
claims. Job Duties:
- Able to maintain a high volume workload with multitasking
- Review trip sheets to identify conditions treated and the
services provided to each patient
- Registration of patients and verification of all
- Timely and accurate coding of diagnoses and services.
- Reviews health record documentation to identify all services
and procedures performed.
- Registration of all patients, including insurance
- Reviews appropriate ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes selecting the
codes that accurately describe the condition for which the service
or procedure was performed.
- Prepares electronic claims for submission to the appropriate
- Medical Billing or related field preferred with 1-2 years'
experience or any equivalent combination of experience, education
and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities
necessary to perform the work.
- Excellent communication and computer skills along with a great
- CAC (Certified Ambulance Coder) Certificate mandatory
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD10-CM coding.
- Knowledge of Modifiers and usage
- Strong Medical Insurance background.
- Basic Computer experience; Ability to multitask between system
applications; Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel applications
Job Type: Full-time Morganville, NJ Billing Office-offers 401k
Plan, Health Insurance, paid time off, and other benefits.
Keywords: coronis health, Elizabeth , RG - Prebilling Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Morganville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!